Dr. John Barnard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2015
Of all the doctors we have encountered for our six children, Dr. Barnard has surpassed them all in many ways. His genuine concern for our daughter has been a major relief in stressful times. His knowledge, professionalism , and follow up has given us the confidence to face our daughters Chrohn's Disease knowing she is absolutely in the best hands. It will be a sad day when our daughter moves on from his care. We are very thankful for Dr. Barnard and his whole staff.

July 31st, 2013
A Doctor Who Cares
I have been a patient of Dr. Barnard's for 5 years. What I can say about him is that he is kind and understanding towards me as a patient, and generally looking out for my best interest in regards to things like my diet, medication, and procedures. This includes a surgery that in the following years after my diagnosis, I have benefited greatly from, all because of him. I am truly thankful to have had a doctor such as Dr. Barnard, and I hope that as I get older and go off to college, that I can find a doctor who is as helpful and caring as he is.

April 6th, 2011
Dr. Barnard is worth the wait. He is kind and gentle with my son, listens and takes his time with you during a visit, and seems very informed about my son's condition. I appreciate how he patiently answers my questions. I feel confident trusting him with my son's GI needs.

January 9th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Barnard is a fantastic doctor.

January 7th, 2011
Dr Barnard is an excellent docotor. He has been taking care of my daughter for over 2 years for her autoimmune hepatitis. He has excellent bedside manner, he always spends alot of time with my daughter every time we visit, actually listens to her new or changed symptoms and addresses them immediately, he has made appropriate referals and always follows up with any of our issuses between visits (med changes, labs ect). I feel very comfortable recommending him to anyone who has a sick child.

December 1st, 2010
Dr. Barnard has been my son's doctor for 7 years now and I would highly recommend him to any parent facing the possibility of having to take their child to a gastroenterologist. He has taken the time during every visit to make sure that all of our questions/concerns were answered. He is very accurate in his diagnoses and bedside manner is A+. We are pleased to have our son in his care and trust Doctor Barnard with our son's life. He hasn't sent us in the wrong direction one time.