A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bartlett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartlett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Bartlett MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. John Bartlett has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bartlett practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Infectious Disease Doctors.