A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Berger is Good. Dr. Berger has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Berger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Berger practice?
Dr. John Berger practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Berger, Dr. Deshawn Berger, Dr. Jan Berger, Dr. Hank Berger, Dr. Shayne Berger, Dr. Shane Berger, Dr. Jackie Berger, Dr. Giovanni Berger