A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Berger is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Berger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Berger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Berger practice?
Dr. John Berger practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.