A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Billingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Billingsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billingsley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Billingsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Billingsley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Billingsley graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Billingsley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Billingsley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Billingsley practice?
- Dr. John Billingsley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Billingsley practices Ophthalmology near Siloam Springs, AR.
See Siloam Springs Ophthalmologists.