A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bishop, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine, Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Undersea Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bishop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Bishop practice?
Dr. John Bishop practices Aerospace Medicine, Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Undersea Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Bishop, Dr. Evan Bishop, Dr. Giovanni Bishop, Dr. Hank Bishop, Dr. Hans Bishop, Dr. Ian Bishop, Dr. Ivan Bishop, Dr. Jack Bishop