A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Black, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Black has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Black MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Black practice?
- Dr. John Black has 1 office location.
Dr. John Black practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Radiologists.