A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Black is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Black, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Black has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Black MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Black practice?
- Dr. John Black has 1 office location.
Dr. John Black practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Radiologists.