Learn more about Dr. John Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Black, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Black has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Black MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Black practice?
- Dr. John Black has 1 office location.
Dr. John Black practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Radiologists.