A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Black, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Black has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Black MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Black practice?
- Dr. John Black has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Black practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, OH and Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.