A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Black, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Black has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Black practice?
Dr. John Black practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, OH and Uniontown, OH.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Black, Dr. Evan Black, Dr. Giovanni Black, Dr. Hank Black, Dr. Hans Black, Dr. Ian Black, Dr. Ivan Black, Dr. Jack Black