A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Brown practice?
Dr. John Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons, Mesa Surgeons, Mesa Sports Medicine Doctors, and Mesa Radiologists.