A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunner
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brunner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunner graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Brunner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alphonse Brunner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Brunner practice?
- Dr. John Brunner has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Brunner practices Anesthesiology near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Fayetteville Anesthesiologists.