Dr. John Cece Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Cece?

October 8th, 2015

Staff are very rude don't have courtesy with the patients

September 24th, 2015

Horrible staff

The receptionist is the most unprofessional woman I've ever dealt with. She should not be working with the public...I'm actually in disbelief from the way she spoke to me. Also, when I was waiting for paperwork to be filled out, she took her sweet time having a conversation with a woman who stopped by. I now know what her priorities are!

July 7th, 2013

Doctor CeCe spends a lot of time with me I've had a lot of medical issuses this past year. He's courteous and I truly beleave he cares!!! Staff is also very caring, I would recommend him ...

March 6th, 2012

I get what I need .... And more.

Dr. Cece is a good doctor, he is very knowledgable and prescribes meds as needed to address his patients health issues. I have a lot ofHealth issues, and I feel he is very capable of addressing them.He sometimes is a little rushed, but what doctor isn't. Overall I gave him a three star rating but it really should be three and a half, as there is always room for improvement. It's not your typical office environment, kind of loud, a little boisterous, but you know ... I prefer it to the quiet,up tight, staunch offices I have been. The staff is GREAT... His office manager is the best, she knows all about all insurance issues and will address, and even fight for you to get whatYou are entitled to. I was one of his first patients when he opened his practice, I have been a patient of his for over 10 years and I see no problem with his ethics as another reviewer stated.

January 14th, 2010

unethical practice

I have a ligitimanet knee pain. I've had 5 scopes on my right knee and three on my left. When I see Dr. Cece for pain meds he always gives me a hard time. On the other hand he gives a friend of mine 120 pills, 10 mg of oxicodine every month no questions asked. I only see him when I am in extream pain but my friend gets his pills every month no questiuons asked. I feel he is not treating me fair and hands out drugs to his favorate clients. I hope he gets investigated for his ethics because they are poor.

July 21st, 2008

my review

i think dr. cece is a very nice dr. and i have not had any problems with him. i think he is a good doctor. i do trust him.

February 21st, 2017