Overall Review

2.7

November 29th, 2016
Patient
I have lungs riddled with holes. It cost me 8k for test, referrals and office visit. This dr told me there was nothing he could do to help. Then I got his report. It said he thought I was stoned...I had a perception of valume, I had takin it the morning of my visit like prescribed. Now my record say I'm a stoner. Wtf doc. U could have said that I have unrepairable holes in my lung and u can not repair. But instead u wrote I had glossy eyes and u thought I had smoked pot. $8000.00 for a doc to do this. I am taking legal actions if my dr report does not change. If he would have drug tested he would have known I had no thc in my system.

February 7th, 2013
Thorough and receptive
I was referred to Dr. Cox for sleep issues. Over three appointments and the sleep test, Dr. Cox was always interested in hearing about my experience and making the correct diagnosis. At no time did I feel pressured or rushed. I would definitely recommend him for people having sleep issues in Lawton.

March 21st, 2009
This doctor has no compassion!
Dr. Cox, didn't you take the Hippocratic Oath? Why don't you follow up on phone calls from family members? You diagnose my father as being in the "end stages of emphysema", but you do not have the courtesy to call his wife to tell her. What kind of hope are you giving him? You have a horrible bed-side manner. You were my mother's doctor 16 years ago and now you are my father's. Unfortunately there is no other specialist in their city, so they must use you. We are people and we deserve answers instead of avoidance.