A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Craddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Craddock, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Craddock graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Craddock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Craddock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans