A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Craddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craddock
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craddock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Craddock, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Craddock graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Craddock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- Methodist West Houston Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Craddock MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Craddock practice?
- Dr. John Craddock has 1 office location.
Dr. John Craddock practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.