A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Craddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Craddock, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Lyme Disease
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Craddock graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Craddock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- Methodist West Houston Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Craddock MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Craddock practice?
- Dr. John Craddock has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Craddock practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.