A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Curtis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Curtis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Environmental toxicology
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Curtis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ashton Curtis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Curtis practice?
- Dr. John Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Curtis practices Emergency Medicine near Keene, NH.
See Keene Emergency Physicians.