A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davidson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Davidson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Davidson MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Davidson practice?
- Dr. John Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Davidson practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.