Dr. John Dean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Dean?

Wrong doctor sorry

Posted on October 11th, 2016

I love to bring my kids here. No long wait and the was always nice.

Stay Away!!!

Posted on October 24th, 2015

This man called my MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection a "blister" and treated me for weeks with Methicillin neglecting to even culture the infection to find out what was going on. Despite getting worse and worse on the antibiotics. 14 weeks later, I have still not healed, been able to return to work (mother of 2 with no income) and am on the verge of loosing everything! I am fortunate to be alive, and might not be if it wasn't for the amazing ER staff. He then tries to take credit for their work! Please Beware!

Very satisfied!

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Very professional and patient. Highly recommendable!

Breast Reconstruction

Posted on July 7th, 2014

Dr Dean is very knowledgeable, thorough, friendly and experienced! His entire staff is friendly and makes me feel welcomed. I'm always in and out in a timely manner. My reconstruction after mastectomy looks AMAZING. Dr Dean did an AWESOME JOB!! Exceeded my expectations completely!!! Recommend to anyone!!!

Horrible doctor

Posted on May 29th, 2014

Horrible rhinoplasty eyelid and breast reduction. Horrible doctor. I have a droopy lumpy crooked nose now. I have pulled down hollow eyelids now. He made incisions on my face that I was not told about. My breast reduction and lift resulted in the exact same size breasts as before only very slightly lifted with horrible scarring. Go to someone else unless you want to look a lot worse than you started out looking. I'm now very depressed and do not leave my house. Not exactly what I was hoping for.

our experence overall...

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

My son was born with a cleft lip/cleft palate and dr.dean has worked with my child since birth.As a concerned mother I couldnt be happier with my childs reaults.He still works with him and helps us with his speech.He is very considerate and if I could go back and pick another Dr. to do the surgery,I wouldnt.We were very satisfied.He still works with my child and we are very happy with the progress my child has made because of him!!

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Dr. Dean is very knowledgeable in this area and takes his time to explain the procedure. His bedside manner is great. He has enough followup visits to where you never feel like something may happen during your recovery period and you would have to wait to see him. His nursing staff is awesome. They make it a pleasureable experience. They are highly recommended.

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Dr. Dean has a wonderful bedside manner and outstanding surgical results. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to look and feel their best.

Posted on October 6th, 2017