A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Draper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Draper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Draper
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Draper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Draper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Draper graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Draper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- City Hosp, Martinsburg, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Draper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Draper practice?
- Dr. John Draper has 1 office location.
Dr. John Draper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Surgeons.