Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Pediatricians, Pediatric Specialist

Health First Medical Group
1223 Gateway Dr
Melbourne, FL 32901
321-725-4500
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Spectacular Doctor  |  show details
by Cheryl Armas on Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Duncan is one of the most knowledgeable physicians, especially in his field. He is so great with kids and explains medical issues in a very simple way to parents. He is very patient and thorough. My daughter has DiGeorge syndrome and has progressed so well under the care of Dr. Duncan. I highly recommend him for endocrinology. His staff pays attention to details and are very much like him. We love going to his office!

|  Dr. Duncan is the best!  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2010

Dr. Duncan is the most caring physician that I have ever met. He takes the time to really help the patient (and the parents) understand what is going on. He takes the time to physically exam the patient and to answer any questions that they might have. He is a true motivator and educator. I just wish that Dr. Duncan could be my endocrinologist too. He is a a very dedicated person and his staff is very caring too. We love Dr. Duncan!

|  Great with Kids!  |  show details
May 28th, 2009

With a wonderful bedside manner and common sense Dr. Duncan spends time with a patient to diagnose the problem. We were very confident that he understood our issue and had a sound plan for treatment.

|  show details
by Lucas on Jan 19th, 2009

He has been helping me since last feb 7 2008 with my insluin resistence type 2

|  The Best Doctor with Kids  |  show details
by knitternut on Nov 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Duncan is an amazing Doctor. He talks to the kids and explains everything so they can understand it. He involves them with what he is doing. You can tell he loves what he does. He is a wonderful Doctor. Great staff and not much of a wait.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com