Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Not impressed show details Not impressed
by A parent on Mar 19th, 2016

We saw him 1 time. Having a medical background, I told him what was going on. He dismissed it stating lab numbers although abnormal, not hitting his magic number to treat ( abnormal to treat had to be 3x higher for him) even though completely symptomatic w strong family hx. Didn't care, said family hx doesn't matter. Thinks it's some other issue, does more blood work and 3 days later calls and says needs immediate tx, but can't get thru to his office. In fact, the only real person you can ever talk to is the operator. This goes on for 6 hrs. Finally calls back, orders generic med and make appt in 3 mos. no one calls to ask how are you feeling? No follow-up. Again, good luck trying to get thru to the office, you have to leave messages on the hour and hope for a call back. So if you still aren't feeling well, oh well. Staff unknowledgeable and it just seems they don't really care, it's just a paycheck.

by Y.Mosley on Feb 8th, 2016

I love this place my child is a patient here good job

by Justin Litteral on Aug 26th, 2015

Will always be the BEST!!!

Spectacular Doctor show details Spectacular Doctor
by Cheryl Armas on Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Duncan is one of the most knowledgeable physicians, especially in his field. He is so great with kids and explains medical issues in a very simple way to parents. He is very patient and thorough. My daughter has DiGeorge syndrome and has progressed so well under the care of Dr. Duncan. I highly recommend him for endocrinology. His staff pays attention to details and are very much like him. We love going to his office!

Dr. Duncan is the best! show details Dr. Duncan is the best!
Feb 10th, 2010

Dr. Duncan is the most caring physician that I have ever met. He takes the time to really help the patient (and the parents) understand what is going on. He takes the time to physically exam the patient and to answer any questions that they might have. He is a true motivator and educator. I just wish that Dr. Duncan could be my endocrinologist too. He is a a very dedicated person and his staff is very caring too. We love Dr. Duncan!

Great with Kids! show details Great with Kids!
May 28th, 2009

With a wonderful bedside manner and common sense Dr. Duncan spends time with a patient to diagnose the problem. We were very confident that he understood our issue and had a sound plan for treatment.