A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Emery is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emery
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Emery Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Emery, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Emery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
- Grossmont Hosp, La Mesa, Ca
- Grossmont District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Emery MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Emery practice?
- Dr. John Emery has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Emery practices Urology near Sierra Vista, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA.
See Sierra Vista Urologists.