A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fink, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
- Oakwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Fink practice?
Dr. John Fink practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Fink, Dr. Evan Fink, Dr. Giovanni Fink, Dr. Hank Fink, Dr. Hans Fink, Dr. Ian Fink, Dr. Ivan Fink, Dr. Jack Fink