Dr. John Flores Is this you?

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Dr. John A. Flores is a excellent doctor..he cured my chronic back pain...He gave me my life back...I also like that he takes his time with patients never in a hurry....Hes very srlf explanatory ..does regular UA n Blood work....Even tho he..had to follow guidelines he limited the quantity of my pain meds which was fine with me....He has empathy towards his patients.....

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

We love him just hard to get message to him staff don't get it to him

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

the only bad thing is the wait, because he takes time with his patients it can be a while. it is worth the wait by far.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Yes the wait for the Dr can be quite long but it is well worth it. Dr. Flores will spend the time to speak with you about your condition and any question you have. He goes through everything. Very highly recommended

staff needs help

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Dr Flores himself is a good doctor with values concern and respect for his patients I am very grateful to be his patient although there seems to besome problems with staff nurses maybe they are short staffed but my experience personallyI was treated rudely and did not appreciate the treatment by the staff during my visit I understand they have a job to do my mother is a nurse and a very caring good one so I have learned first-hand on how to treat patients that was not it some nurses are not trained on how to deal with mentally disabled patients so all I can say is they are in my prayers and hoping the staff is looked upon consideration for some help

saved my life

Posted on April 24th, 2014

I'm not from here so I don't know his past all I know is that he saved my life and made sure that I will be able to walk in the future so for that I'm grateful and very very thankful Dr Flores thank you and God bless you

Fender's Pain

Posted on November 19th, 2011

He has return to the local area, and it was not his fault that he left town. It was out of his hands. I am just glad he is back. Dr. Flores will explain everything to you and he will never talk down to you. He will take the time to talk to you and listen to your concerns. He really wants to help and wants to help you with your pain problems. Thanks Doc. Welcome Back:)

Posted on August 19th, 2010

HE JUST UP AND LEFT TOWN WITHOUT ANY WARNING, I HAD TO HUNT HIM DOWN THRU THE NET AND I STILL DONT KNOW IF I'M GOING TI GET MY RECORDS FROM HIM. YOU PEOPLE IN CALIF. BEWARE!! HE MA BE THERE TODAY, BUT GONE THE NEXT!!

Caer and Concern

Posted on October 25th, 2009

Dr. Flores is understanding and takes the time to listen and look atyou while you explain your problem. He genuinly want's to help. I would recommend him to all my friends and family without hesitation .

Miracle Doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2008

Dr. Flores is the best doctor I have every come into contact with. He saved my life. He understands me and can relate to my needs. He has released me of my pain.

Posted on March 29th, 2017