Dr. John Foster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Foster?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. John Foster?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2015

This office is wonderful. The staff and doctors treat you very well and answer your questions. Thank you.

August 16th, 2010

Amazing Doctor.

Stephanie's review could not be more wrong. Dr. Foster is one of the most caring doctors I have ever come into contact with. He is extremely experienced and thorough in his examinations. He knows what he is doing and while doing it shows compassion. Every single person I know who has come into contact with him either professionally or outside of the office only has wonderful things to say about him. He's the best-hands down.

April 16th, 2010

BEWARE!!!!

Dr.Foster is extremely arrogant with a cold rude beside manner. I went to him a couple of times because my face was swelling on one side and hurting with sinus pain. He told me I needed a sleep study for sleep apnea and that I have a deviated septum. I did have sleep apnea but he never scoped my nose or anything. His beside manner was HORRIBLE! He told me that I would need to have my jaw broken and moved to open my airways so I could breath when I sleep and that I needed a CPAP machine.He refused to fix my septum without breaking my jaw, when I started to cry out of frustration he said," do you want something to really cry about"? Then he proceeded to tell me I would have a stroke or other problems if I didn't have this surgery. I work in health care and know you don't always go with the most agressive surgery first.So, I went to another doctor in greenville for a second opinion. This doctor scoped my nose on the first visit and found that I have huge adenoids that are blocking my airways, a septal bone spur, a cyst in my sinuses, and a deviated septum. All of which are causing the swelling and pain in my face. I am having surgery this month to fix these problems. BEWARE of this doctor. Everyone that I know that goes to him has been told they have sleep apnea. What are those odds?

February 1st, 2017