A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North End Community Nursing Home
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Foster MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Foster practice?
- Dr. John Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Foster practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.