A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Fox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Fox practice?
- Dr. John Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Fox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Orthopedic Surgeons.