A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Goldman, MD, PC is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Immune System Disorders
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Goldman MD and PC is a male Rheumatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Goldman practice?
- Dr. John Goldman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Goldman practices Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Rheumatologists.