A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Griswold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Griswold, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Gunshot Wounds
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leg Injuries
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Griswold graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Griswold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Griswold MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. John A. Griswold practice?
- Dr. John Griswold has 1 office location.
Dr. John Griswold practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.