A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Griswold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griswold
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griswold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Griswold, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Gunshot Wounds
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leg Injuries
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Griswold graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Griswold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Griswold MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. John A. Griswold practice?
- Dr. John Griswold has 1 office location.
Dr. John Griswold practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.