Learn more about Dr. John Griswold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Griswold, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Gunshot Wounds
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leg Injuries
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Griswold graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griswold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griswold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Griswold practice?
Dr. John Griswold practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.