Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Griswold Jr
Dr. John Griswold Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Griswold is affiliated with University Medical Center, University Medical Center and University Medical Center Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. John Griswold Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Griswold Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Justin Roberts
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Ari Halldorsson
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Suellen Arentz
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi12