Dr. John Anthony Griswold MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Griswold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Griswold, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Abdominal Injuries, Broken Bones Bone Fractures, and Burns.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Griswold graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griswold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griswold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Griswold practice?
Dr. John Griswold practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons, Lubbock Urgent Care Centers, Lubbock Internists, and Lubbock Critical Care Practitioners.