A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gross, Neurologist, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St Anthony`s Hospital - St Petersburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Gross MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Gross practice?
- Dr. John Gross has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Gross practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Family Physicians and Saint Petersburg Sports Medicine Doctors.