A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Grossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Grossman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Grossman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Grossman practice?
- Dr. John Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Grossman practices Plastic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Plastic Surgeons.