Surgeons

4600 Hale Pkwy
Ste 100
Denver, CO 80220
303-320-5566
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Be very careful  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2014

Dr Grossman came very well recommended, but that is where the good things ended. He was supposed to do a rhinoplasty, but the results were so horrible that my nose was deformed for 2 years before I could get it fixed. Dr. gross man made no attempts to help me and it took two surgeries with another surgeon to get the results that I wanted. Please be careful before choosing Dr. grossman !

|  When only the best is good enough  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

The quality of care is unmatched at this office.

|  Fantastic Result  |  show details
by LilMama on Apr 16th, 2010

I choose Dr. Grossman based on his experience. I had a fantastic result with my tummy tuck & liposuction. After having 2 kids, I had loose skin and needed some reshaping of my wy waist and thighs with lipo. He did a fantastic job - my scar has healed fabulous. I did a lot of reserach and saw some pretty scary "after" pictures of other DR's work. I feel I made the best choice for me. HIs creditianls & experience speak for themselves. AS for the other review thats aid he showed up in a suit before surgery - what does that have to do with anything? Unbelieveable. Makes no sence. AS long as the man is in scrubs while he is operating on me - I could careless.Anyway - I am thrilled with the before & after care I receieved at Grossman Plastic Surgery.

|  Lack of prepwork for the patient  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2010

Dr. Grossman only heard what I wanted from a rhinoplasty. He didn't do any type of analysis or recommendations. He did not do any charting or drawing. Immediately before the surgery while in pre-op he didn't even draw on my face make any notes or revisit my hopes. He actually came in in a full dress suit. I thought this odd considering it was 6:30am and he was getting ready for a surgery. I am so angry and upset with my results. I have a more crooked and ill figured nose than before and I cannot breath clearly.

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

I am writing to you now as I feel enough time has passed to look back and process my experience fairly. I went to see Dr. John Grossman in March of 2008 to consult with himregarding a rhinoplasty. He said he thought I would have terrific results. He explained that he would take out a bump, make my nose thinner and even shorten it. I asked him that day if I had a deviated septum and he told me I did not. I asked that because I had been told I had one by an ENT many years before and I thought that during the surgery he could correct that problem.I was given information regarding all of the medical risks. He never told me that there was a significant chance that as a result, my nose would be so thin that it would collapse.He never said I would have to breathe through my mouth without a future surgery to correct it. He didnt inform me that while he didnt see a deviated septum at the time, as a result of this surgery, I now had one.I consented to have the surgery. The results sounded promising. I had my surgery on June 4, 2008. I noticed immediately, as did other family members and two close friends, who have known me for years that the right side of my nose had a misshaped nostril. This was because my nose had collapsed during surgery and Dr. Grossman never took responsibility for any of these unfortunate results. Every time I went to see him for follow up appointments, from the beginning I expressed my concern regarding the fact that I couldnt breathe out of my nose. I mentioned each time that since this was a cosmetic procedure, I was disappointed that my nostrils were now not similar in shape. He told me the nostrils were never the same before the surgery. This is not true. He took plenty of pictures. When I told him I could not breathe through my nose he always had an excuse. In the summer and in November of 2008, he told me Wait until the weather gets cold, you most likely have allergies. When I saw him the next time and expressed all the same concerns, he said that the heat made my nose dry and caused this issue. Finally, in May of 2009, the last time I saw him for my 11 month visit, I expressed the same concerns and he said. You know, it reminds me of a story I once heard. There was this woman who lived in Beverly Hills and had this gorgeous sports car that didnt work quite that well. Someone had said to her, Well at least it looks great.I knew the outcome of that appointment would leave me frustrated. I knew that Dr. Grossman would take zero responsibility for the medical problems this surgery had created. I already had an appointment scheduled for that afternoon with Dr. Owen Reichman. He is a well regarded ENT, and I knew I had to move forward and try to get some relief. He saw that I would need surgery and ordered a CT scan to see the results of the surgery. In the CT films it shows the collapse as well as the deviated septum. Anyone could easily see the deformed nostril without the CT scan and that too would have to be addressed. I have submitted Dr. Reichmans entire medical records regarding the work he did to try and correct my medical problems. My surgery was July 29, 2009. I am still recovering from that surgery but the prognosis is quite good.Dr. Grossmans gigantic ego, lack of compassion and failure to take accountability brought this complaint to your board. One question remains. Was Dr. Grossman responsible for correcting the collapse as it occurred during my surgery? My guess is he saw the collapse, finished up and went on his way. I would never recommend him. I am still trying to adjust to the final results of these two surgeries.I have suffered and I wouldnt want anyone else to endure what I have gone through.Sincerely Yours,Cynthia Lackner Bogdanoff