Dr. John Grossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Grossman?

Amazing results

Posted on May 16th, 2016

He's amazing! He was very attentive from the 1st appointment, took the time to needed to answer ALL my questions, major attention to detail. He did an excellent job, I had no bruising, minimally can see incision. I felt at ease knowing all the experience he has. I will definitely recommend him!

Posted on December 20th, 2015

He did a wonderful job on my rynoplasty He was going out of town and I had my last visit before he left I was going to be flying in a few days and his office called and wanted one of the other Doctors to make sure I was not still having breathing problems before I left, just to make sure I was comfortable

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

The best of the best surgeon's in Colorado. Thru the yrs I have had a few procedures with Dr. Grossman. He has an aggressive approach and takes what ever time is necessary to achieve satisfactory results .

When only the best is good enough

Posted on March 14th, 2012

The quality of care is unmatched at this office.

Fantastic Result

Posted on April 16th, 2010

I choose Dr. Grossman based on his experience. I had a fantastic result with my tummy tuck & liposuction. After having 2 kids, I had loose skin and needed some reshaping of my wy waist and thighs with lipo. He did a fantastic job - my scar has healed fabulous. I did a lot of reserach and saw some pretty scary "after" pictures of other DR's work. I feel I made the best choice for me. HIs creditianls & experience speak for themselves. AS for the other review thats aid he showed up in a suit before surgery - what does that have to do with anything? Unbelieveable. Makes no sence. AS long as the man is in scrubs while he is operating on me - I could careless.Anyway - I am thrilled with the before & after care I receieved at Grossman Plastic Surgery.

Lack of prepwork for the patient

Posted on February 21st, 2010

Dr. Grossman only heard what I wanted from a rhinoplasty. He didn't do any type of analysis or recommendations. He did not do any charting or drawing. Immediately before the surgery while in pre-op he didn't even draw on my face make any notes or revisit my hopes. He actually came in in a full dress suit. I thought this odd considering it was 6:30am and he was getting ready for a surgery. I am so angry and upset with my results. I have a more crooked and ill figured nose than before and I cannot breath clearly.

Posted on October 17th, 2017