A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heflin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Heflin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heflin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heflin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heflin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Heflin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Heflin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Heflin practice?
- Dr. John Heflin has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Heflin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Clearfield, UT.
See Ogden Orthopedic Surgeons.