A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Heim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Heim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Heim, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Heim graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John August Heim MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Heim practice?
- Dr. John Heim has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Heim practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Cardiothoracic Surgeons.