A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Herring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Herring, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herring graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Herring has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Herring MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Herring practice?
- Dr. John Herring has 1 office location.
Dr. John Herring practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.