A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Herring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Herring, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Depressive Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herring graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Herring has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herring accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans