A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jenkins, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Austin Jenkins MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. John Jenkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Jenkins practices Neurological Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Neurological Surgeons.