Learn more about Dr. John Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jenkins, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jenkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Jenkins practice?
Dr. John Jenkins practices Neurological Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Surgeons.