Learn more about Dr. John Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jenkins, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Austin Jenkins MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. John Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jenkins practices Neurological Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Neurological Surgeons.