A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kall, DMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kall graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kall DMD and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kall practice?
- Dr. John Kall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kall practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.