Learn more about Dr. John Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kasper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasper
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kasper, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kasper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kasper MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kasper practice?
- Dr. John Kasper has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kasper practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH and Akron, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Psychiatrists.