A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kasper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kasper, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kasper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kasper MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kasper practice?
- Dr. John Kasper has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kasper practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH and Akron, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Psychiatrists and Cuyahoga Falls Geriatric Doctors.