A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kearney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kearney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kearney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan