A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Keith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Keith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Keith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keith graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Women's Center of Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alvin Keith MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John A. Keith practice?
- Dr. John Keith has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Keith practices Pediatrics near Florence, SC.
See Florence Pediatricians.