A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kiely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kiely is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiely
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kiely Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kiely, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiely graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kiely has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Hosp
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Kiely MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kiely practice?
- Dr. John Kiely has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kiely practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Cardiologists, and Baltimore Ophthalmologists.