A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kiely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kiely is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kiely, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiely graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kiely has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Hosp
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Kiely MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kiely practice?
- Dr. John Kiely has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kiely practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Cardiologists, and Baltimore Ophthalmologists.