Learn more about Dr. John Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kline is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kline, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kline has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kline MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kline practice?
- Dr. John Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kline practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Physiatrists.