A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kline is Satisfactory. Dr. Kline has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kline, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pain.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kline has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy HospitalScranton
- WVHCS Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Kline practice?
Dr. John Kline practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shoemakersville, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kline, Dr. Deshawn Kline, Dr. Jan Kline, Dr. Hank Kline, Dr. Shayne Kline, Dr. Shane Kline, Dr. Jackie Kline, Dr. Giovanni Kline