A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kline is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kline, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kline has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kline MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kline practice?
- Dr. John Kline has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Kline practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Physiatrists.