A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kline is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kline, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kline has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Kline practice?
Dr. John Kline practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Bellefonte, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Physiatrists, Wilkes Barre Internists, and Wilkes Barre Psychiatrists.