A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lampe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lampe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lampe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampe graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lampe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Lampe MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Lampe practice?
- Dr. John Lampe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lampe practices Surgery near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Surgeons.