Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alexander Lee MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Neurological Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake Village, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.