A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lewis is Excellent. Dr. Lewis has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Lewis practice?
Dr. John Lewis practices Internal Medicine near West Roxbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See West Roxbury Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Lewis, Dr. Deshawn Lewis, Dr. Jan Lewis, Dr. Hank Lewis, Dr. Shayne Lewis, Dr. Shane Lewis, Dr. Jackie Lewis, Dr. Giovanni Lewis