A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Lewis MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lewis practice?
- Dr. John Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lewis practices Internal Medicine near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Internists.