Dr. John Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

August 31st, 2016
I've never been treated so rudely by any doctor before.
This gentleman is unprofessional in every way. He speaks ill of his patients and his coworkers. He's got an angry, unfriendly, unapproachable personality, and he's downright rude to you during his exam. I forgot to mention a medication and told him later. He actually yelled at me!. This guys is awful. Go to somebody else.

August 10th, 2016
Not impressed...
I went to this Dr. once and that was enough to for me to know that I didn't want to go again. Very unimpressed.

February 12th, 2016
Professional and concerned
I don't understand the bad reviews on this site, we had no problem with the doctor and the staff, especially the head receptionist Corinne, was beyond helpful and concerned regarding the reason for our visit. Being a female patient, this doctor was professional and direct, the way I expect a doctor to behave as I don't appreciate syrupy-sweet attention from a physician. 4 stars.

November 12th, 2015
Plan to change my care provider. During my visit, Dr. Martin was extremely rude & unpleasant to deal with. I felt as though I was a burden to his day. Bedside manner - zero.

September 14th, 2015
His bedside manner is deplorable and you may only talk to him about your current issues and not any concerns. He has said he only has a certain amount of time to spend with you. His ever changing staff are rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend Dr. Martin.

December 24th, 2014
Uncaring!
This doctor is so unprofessional and rude! He consistently complains if you have more that one single health complaint, saying "I can't see you for every one of these issues!" Isn't this your job? He has even gone to the extent of laughing when you tell him about serious problems you are having. His bedside manner is not only rude, it is degrading to his patients. If you want to see a doctor who funds your medical concerns comical, he is the one for you.

April 21st, 2014
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
The worst treatment in my 70 years. Gave them 4 tries for the benefit of the doubt and they are horrible. Rude, Rude, Rude.....should not be a Doctor or his PA should fine another line of work....they seem to hate people. This Dr. needs Anger Management or possible intervention of some sort.