A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McAndrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McAndrew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McAndrew graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. McAndrew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Benedictine Hospital
- The Kingston Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur McAndrew MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John A. McAndrew practice?
- Dr. John McAndrew has 4 office locations.
Dr. John McAndrew practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Kingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.