Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

A most caring, compassionate, thorough, skilled and dedicated physician to his patients. show details A most caring, compassionate, thorough, skilled and dedicated physician to his patients.
by Brenda Carter-tsehaye on Mar 29th, 2015

Dr. McAndrew was my physician years ago . He was such a warm and sincere doc. A terrific listener, who always made a stressful situation and life-changing decisions, such as my having to undergo fibroid surgery, easier to accept and much more comfortable about that decision to have the surgery--which at that time was more invasive than it is in 2015. I remember that when I awoke from the anesthesia, Dr. John, as I refere to him was sitting at the rear of my hospital bed waiting for me to recover. He wore a warm welcoming smile and asked how I was feeling. Next, we reviewed what had occurred during my surgery. He prompted me to ask questions and answered them truthfully and professionally. He was an astute physician and dedicated to those who were in his care! I appreciated those qualities in my GYN primary care provider. Furthermore, Dr. McAndrew, in my experiences with him, is a caring, competent medical provider. Moreover, I would have no indecision about recommending him to any woman in need of a specialized GYN/OB doctor.