A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McAuliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McAuliffe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAuliffe
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McAuliffe graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. McAuliffe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McAuliffe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John McAuliffe practice?
- Dr. John McAuliffe has 1 office location.
Dr. John McAuliffe practices Family Medicine near Sauk City, WI.
See Sauk City Family Physicians.