A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McAuliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McAuliffe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAuliffe
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McAuliffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McAuliffe graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. McAuliffe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McAuliffe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John McAuliffe practice?
- Dr. John McAuliffe has 1 office location.
Dr. John McAuliffe practices Family Medicine near Sauk City, WI.
See Sauk City Family Physicians.