A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McAuliffe graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. McAuliffe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAuliffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McAuliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. McAuliffe practice?
Dr. John McAuliffe practices Family Medicine near Sauk City, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Sauk City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van McAuliffe, Dr. Deshawn McAuliffe, Dr. Jan McAuliffe, Dr. Hank McAuliffe, Dr. Shayne McAuliffe, Dr. Shane McAuliffe, Dr. Jackie McAuliffe, Dr. Giovanni McAuliffe