A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Middleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleton
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Middleton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Middleton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Middleton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Community Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Middleton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Middleton practice?
- Dr. John Middleton has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Middleton practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.