A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Middleton is Good. Dr. Middleton has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Middleton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Community Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Middleton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Middleton practice?
Dr. John Middleton practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Middleton, Dr. Deshawn Middleton, Dr. Jan Middleton, Dr. Hank Middleton, Dr. Shayne Middleton, Dr. Shane Middleton, Dr. Jackie Middleton, Dr. Giovanni Middleton