A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moorhead is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moorhead, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Lung Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Moorhead has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Moorhead MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Moorhead practice?
- Dr. John Moorhead has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moorhead practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Family Physicians.