A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Morehead is Excellent. Dr. Morehead has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morehead, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morehead graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morehead has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morehead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Morehead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Morehead practice?
Dr. John Morehead practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Cartersville, GA.
See Germantown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Morehead, Dr. Deshawn Morehead, Dr. Jan Morehead, Dr. Hank Morehead, Dr. Shayne Morehead, Dr. Shane Morehead, Dr. Jackie Morehead, Dr. Giovanni Morehead