Dr. John Morehead Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Morehead?

Furious

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

The staff are very horrible with communication. Dr. Morehead or nurses do not work on your appointment days.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Uncaring, never returned phone calls. Ended up needing emergency surgery by the time I found a different doctor to go to.

When it comes to a real issue, these people aren't there for you.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Missed a tumor on uterus. After ER and specialist visits, went back. Took two months to schedule surgery. Then gave 4 days notice . Nurse never returned phone calls. Wouldn't answer questions - said I had to schedule another appt. with the doctor. Horrible attitude. Said she was waiting on my insurance. My insurance said they had never heard from this doctor's office until two months after they told me they'd get me scheduled.

Overall- not good

Posted on August 26th, 2014

I never had a problem with Dr. Morehead, he's a nice enough guy and made me feel comfortable. Explained issues with my pregnancy well. Mt problem is with his unprofessional office staff. They messed up my paperwork for work more than a few times, it became a circus trying to get simple things like FMLA filled out timely. I was even told by one of his office staff that I wasn't their only patient when I tried to get them to understand that there was a time limit on the paperwork and that it affected not only my pay but my ability to even have insurance. Well, I'm sorry but if you make a mistake then you correct it and you make it a priority to fix it. Here recently I've gotten bills from the pathway group because even though I've updated my insurance with Dr Morehead's office for some reason they are still sending them info from my last insurance, this is what the pathway group has told me themselves, that the old insurance info is coming from the Dr's office. This has happened twice now, and both times I've called the Dr's office and they tell me to call pathway myself!! Unprofessional. I like Dr. Morehead but it's worth switching Dr's in order to not have to deal with this kind of disorganization. Also, I too get the feeling that everyone in the office discusses their patients in an unprofessional manner. I don't feel comfortable going back at this point.

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Dr. Morehead was a great doctor for me when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was high risk and he took excellent care of me and my daughter.

Posted on May 24th, 2013

I really like Dr. Morehead I'm having my first baby and he spends time with me at every visit to make sure I'm comfortable. Great office staff!!!!

dr john morehead is wonderful..well recommended.

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I am a 22 year old female and think wonders of dr morehead. he delivered my one and only sweet babygirl when i was 20. I was in icu when i first got him as a obgyn. He was amazing through my whole pregancy and still is my obgyn til this dayy. no complaints. if i had more time i could write a whole book about how great he truely is but i dont. very great choice of doctor. no doubts whatsoever

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Dr Morehead is one of the best doctors i have ever dealt with in my 24 yrs of living. he is very informational and takes his time an explaining. he has performed two of my surgery's

Will never go to him or refer him to someone again

Posted on September 15th, 2011

Dr. Morehead does not take his job serious. I really liked him when I had my first appointment so I kept going back to him. Well he started to dissapoint me the last time. I was having pain and he told me it was nothing without even evaluating to problem. He inserted my Mirena and cut the strings to short so now I have to go through a bunch of crap to have it removed. Two of my friends have seen him before. He told one that she was just fat and that nothing was wrong with her and that she could try Jenny Craig. My other friend was pregnant and he told her that the she wasn't swelling, she was just gaining to much weight from eating to much. She went to the ER the next day and they admitted her because she was PREECLAMPTIC!!!! The doctor I now see says that their MA has over heard him talking to his receptionist about how tight or big his patients are "down there". This guy is a joke!!!

Posted on February 12th, 2011

Dr. Moorehaed, performed a Hysterectomy on me, and he was very nice and made me feel very compfortable before the surgery. and seen me everyday after the surgery while was in the hospital.

Posted on October 21st, 2016