Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Morris Jr
Dr. John Morris Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt and Vanderbilt University Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Morris Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Morris Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Steven Brooks
Nashville, TN 0 mi12
Dr. Richard Miller
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Nashville, TN 0 mi33
Dr. Addison May
Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Nashville, TN 0 mi29