A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Morris, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Morris practice?
Dr. John Morris practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Morris, Dr. Evan Morris, Dr. Giovanni Morris, Dr. Hank Morris, Dr. Hans Morris, Dr. Ian Morris, Dr. Ivan Morris, Dr. Jack Morris